TABC Certification Online Fast and Easy!
TABC Certification for Bartenders Servers and Sellers
How to get TABC Certification Online Super Fast and Easy!
- First make your course choice by clicking Enroll Now from the course menu
- We will transfer you to the course enrollment page
- After you enroll, we will send you a confirmation email with your Course and Exam instructions
- The Training Courses are both verbal and written (for those without computer speakers)
- TABC Certification Course and Food Handler Course are self-paced. However, once you start the exam, you must finish it.
- After you pass the exam, you may print your 2 year TABC and or Food Handler Certificates. If you lost your TABC Certification you can log back in to reprint!
TABC Certification Online - What are the requirements to get one or renew it?
- TABC requires a valid Social Security Number, IRS Tax Number, or Work Permit Number, and have an email address.
- You must take the TABC Course & Exam again to *Renew* your certification
- A person can be any age to get TABC Certified. However, you must be 18 years or older to sell or serve alcohol at an on-premise establishment (Bar, Sports Venue, Restaurant,Hotel, Winery, etc)
- An employee must be 16 years or older to sell high alcohol percentage wine for off-premise consumption.
- An employee must be 21 years or older to sell alcohol in a package liquor store
- There is no minimum age limit to sell beer and wine in most off-premise grocery stores or convenience stores.
TABC & Food Handlers Course Menu
- TABC Certification $10.99
ENROLL NOW: Learn2Serve. Program #454-508
- TABC and Food Handlers Certification $16.99
ENROLL NOW: Learn2Serve Program #454-508 and Food Handlers
- Food Handler Certification $7.00
ENROLL NOW: ANSI accredited Food Handler Exam (English)
- Food Handler en espanol $7.00
Toque aquí: Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos
- TABC and Food Handler en espanol $22
Toque aquí: Combo de manejadores de alimentos y tabc
TABC Program #454-508. By clicking Enroll Now, you will be redirected to the Learn2Serve website. As the provider of this course, Learn2Serve will ask for personally identifiable information required by TABC and is necessary to complete the TABC course and exam. Clicking Enroll Now will not charge you any fees. However, you can refuse to be transferred to Learn2Serve by choosing not to click Enroll Now
TABC Certification OnlineSeller / Server Training
- Learn2Serve Texas Certification
TABC and ANSI Food HandlerTABC and DSHS Approved
- Get Both 2 Year Texas Certificates
Texas Approved Food HandlersANSI Accredited English
- Valid in Texas and Nationwide!
Texas Approved Food HandlersCertificado en Español
- Manipulador de Alimentos
TABC Certification Course Topics
Alcohol laws dealing with minors • Laws concerning intoxicated persons • Why I need TABC • Preventing Intoxication • Identifying minors •How to examine identification and spotting fake ID • What to do when intervention attempts fail •Alcohol effects on the body • TABC law enforcement and sting operations • Alcohol poisoning • Sexual assault drugs • Private clubs
TX Food Handler Course Topics
General overview of food safety •Who enforces food safety • Identifying food-borne illness and what causes it• Why I need Texas Food Handler • Identifying biological, physical, and chemical contamination • Importance of temperature control • Proper personal hygiene •Appropriate procedures for receiving and storing food • Proper cleaning and sanitation
Based in Austin Texas, we are the online version of the Dram Shop School, one of Texas’s first TABC Certification training programs. We still conduct live TABC group classes in the Austin / Central Texas area, but will travel to Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio or any other part of the state to do live group classes.
In 2003 we formed a partnership with 360training / Learn2Serve in order to offer online TABC Certification in English and Spanish, TABC Certification and Food Handler combo package, and just Texas Food Handler Certification in English and Spanish. We also offer Food Manager Certification at our sister website FoodManagerOnline.com
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO