TABC Certification Online 24 Hour Support 1(800) 442-1149
• TABC certification training is a
course developed by the Texas
Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
• This TABC online certification
course is powered for us by
• The class was developed for
liquor & grocery store clerks,
bartenders, wineries, and all
other sellers & servers of alcohol.
• Course can be taken online at
your own pace. After the test,
print your TABC Certificate.
Certification is valid for 2 years.
TABC Course Topics
TABC Certification $11.99
Plus a Free Beer Course
Click Enroll Now To Begin
Texas Food Handler & TABC
Plus a Free Beer Course$18.99
Click Enroll Now Above ↑
Texas Food Manager & Exam $89
Texas Tobacco Seller $15
24/7 Live Help 1 (800) 442-1149
• TABC Certification is not
mandatory in Texas, but nearly all
licensees and their insurance
companies require it for you.
• Being a seller or server of alcohol
carries a huge responsibility.
Texas has a law called the Dram
Shop Act This law allows people
who were damaged by your
obviously intoxicated guest to sue
you and or your employer.
• You could be criminally charged
for selling or providing alcohol to a
minor or intoxicated person.
• You could be fired from your job,
be fined - spend time in jail - and
have a criminal record.
• The good news is most people
never get into trouble because
they follow their TABC training.
myTABC.com TABC Certification